- Mr. Smith Goes To Washington: Great movie, my grandma loved it.
- That Thing You Do: Always a good time, my grandma enjoyed it.
- Gattaca: One of my favorites. My grandma thought it was confusing and weird.
- Sense and Sensibility: Also one of my favorites. My grandma liked this one considerably more.
In the past 8 days I've read
- The Godmother: Chick lit, beach read, good for the plane ride. B-.
- Handle With Care: I thought Jodi Picoult's books would be better than Lifetime movies. I was wrong. But sometimes I like a Lifetime movie, especially if it's about a serial killer (this isn't). B.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society: Thoroughly enjoyable. A-, like my blood type and college GPA.
I have just doubled my lifetime total of books read. I'm like a genius or something.
I leave you with Lyndell Montgomery. You're welcome.